Oakton DO 450 Meter
Affordable optical RDO technology reduces maintenance time and costs. 0 to 20 mg/L (ppm) range. 0 – 200% saturation range.
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Rugged, IP67-rated housing for plant and field applications
- Memory for 500 data sets and USB and RS-232 output for transfer to PC
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall mount allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The DO 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction to further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view % saturation or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.