Horiba LAQUA Twin Conductivity Meter
The conductivity of rain water is a trusted guide to determining atmospheric purity. In agriculture, measuring the conductivity of soil allows farmers and agronomists to determine optimum fertilizer usage and check the ‘health’ of soil after salt water damage. The LAQUAtwin meter makes conductivity testing simple, anywhere.
Applications Include: Fresh water testing (rain, rivers, lakes, hot springs); aquaria; soil testing for improved agriculture and analysis of salt water damage; analysis of surface cleanliness prior to coating; and improved paint adhesion.
- Auto-calibration function recognizes standards and is user-selectable for either one- or two-point calibrations.
- Temperature compensation
- IP67 waterproof
- Auto hold
- Automatic power off（30 minutes）
One meter – Four different methods
- Immersion – When you’re in the lab, you can test the sample in a beaker. Ensure the sensor guard cap is open.
- Scoop – Use as a scoop to test water, for example from a river.
- Drops – LAQUAtwin meters can measure sample volumes as low as 0.05 mL*2. Place a drop of the sample onto the sensor with a pipette. *2 Using the HORIBA sampling sheet, volumes down to 0.05 ml can be tests (except for conductivity measurements)
- Paper and textiles – To test sheets of paper and textiles, cut up the sample into small pieces and place directly onto the sensor. Drop on your defined volume of pure water